Friday, January 8, 2010

Melting coloured ice

Use some food colouring to make some ice in the 3 primary colours.
We had our three primary colours a little bit back and then the 3 glasses in between where we mixed two primary colours. This helped to show the colours of the rainbow. On the far right we put all three primary colours in to see if we could get brown.
Enjoy watching them melt and mix.
Our final colours. The orange and purple looked better with more light behind them.
We created our own colour wheel. Sorry about the shine of the flash though.

2 comments:

  1. ohg love ur blog!!! so many good ideas here!
    If by any chance you get a second to check me out I would love you too! I have an amazing giveaway going on and one every Monday! So hope you want to stick around and follow me :)

    littlemissheirlooms.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. AMAZING Belinda! I LOVE this idea! I am seeing your learning blog for the first time today and am so excited to find it! :)

    ReplyDelete